The Spinner® NXT by Star Trac is a high performance indoor upright bike built for comfort. The saddle is padded with high density material that keeps you comfortable as you ride on the bike. The handlebars are non slip, and you do not have to worry about slipping no matter how much your hands sweat.
The drive chain mechanism is designed to simulate the feel of a real outdoor bike. It has a flywheel that weighs 43 pounds. The resistance can be switched through an infinite number of continuous levels. It has a unique push break system, so that the flywheel comes to an abrupt stop without applying too much effort. The heavy duty aluminum is rust free and is built to last.
Features at a Glance:
- The Saddle has an ergonomic counter and a high density padding for comfort.
- The Saddle has a high degree of adjustability to ensure a continuous range of values.
- The non slip handle bars will not let your hands slip no matter how much you sweat.
- Has a 43 pound flywheel with a chain drive to simulate real cycling experience.
- Sleek frame made of Heavy duty aluminum that will look great in any indoor space.
- Water bottle cages that are sturdy and are built to last.
- Unique braking system that brings the flywheel to a quick stop.
Comparison with Schwinn AC Commercial Indoor Cycling Bike
Both bikes have a seat and handle adjustment system that enables you to choose between an infinite number of values. An aluminum frame that is durable and lightweight is another common feature between both bikes. They both use a flywheel, but the Schwinn AC Commercial Indoor Cycling Bike has a flywheel which weighs 39 pounds against NXT’s 43. The Schwinn AC Commercial has an LCD display that displays a number of important read outs such as RPM and calories burned.