Life Fitness 95Ti treadmill has an enticing chrome finish and is often referred to as the Silver Bullet. It features a convenient control center designed for alphanumeric messages of 26 characters, along with a window for workout profile. The user faces the Ergo-bar that displays complete workout data and provides easy access to 28 programs for different workouts. The treadmill integrates sensors for stride and belt wear, which alerts the user when tuning might be needed. It is fully compatible for attaching LCD TV or entertainment system.
Features at a Glance:
- FlexDeck system for superior shock absorption
- Continuous duty AC 4 HP motor
- Range of incline from 0 to 15%
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 14 mph
- Lifepulse for contact monitoring of heart rate, and Polar telemetry compatible
- 28 programs of different workouts, including Gerkin protocol, and PRF/PRT military tests for fitness
- Compatibility for attaching LCD TV or entertainment system
- Elaborate display, with multiple readouts including heart rate, speed, METS, watts, calories burnt total and per hour, distance, time elapsed, climbed distance, profile window, and Time in Zone
Compared to Life Fitness 95Ti, the 97ti model has an extra downward incline of -3%, and more speed of up to 16 mph. The Star Trac 7600 Pro on the other hand has a more powerful motor of 5 HP compared to the 4 HP motor of Life Fitness 95Ti and 97ti models. However, the 7600 Pro from Star Trac has only nine workout programs compared to 28 programs of the two Life Fitness models. Compared to the 20″ x 60″ running area of the Life Fitness models, the Star Trac has an additional length of two inches making it 20″ x 62″, and the model comes equipped with two personal fans.