Star Trac 5600 Pro treadmill is equipped with a superior shock absorption system called Soft Trac, which is more advanced than the Impact Absorption System of the same company. The treadmill also offers an AeroBar and arm support with cushioning, which are usually absent in most commercial treadmills. Another interesting feature is the availability of multiple options for workout partners such as partner for weight management, climbing partner, and athletic partner. The treadmill also provides a Personal Trainer Studio feature where fifty individual trainers can formulate their programs and feed it into the machine.
Features at a Glance:
- DC continuous duty 3 HP motor
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 12.5 mph
- Range of incline 0 to 15%
- Soft Trac superior shock absorption system with Triple Cell
- 11 workout programs
- Options for training partner
- Contact sensor for monitoring heart rate and compatibility with Polar telemetry
- Maximum 350 lbs capacity of user weight
- Pro Partner feature for transferring activity data to compatible mobile device
- Multiple display readouts including heart rate, METS, completed laps, minutes taken per mile, speed, incline, travelled distance, calories burnt and elapsed time
Compared to the Star Trac 5600 Pro, the 4500 has a smaller motor of 2.5 HP, whereas the 7600 Pro has the most powerful motor of AC 5 HP. However, the maximum speed and user capacity remains same for all three models. The 4500 model also has the Impact Absorption System, which is considered inferior to the Soft Trac system in the other two models. The number of programs available with the 4500 is nine, compared to eleven workout programs with the other two models. All three models provide an option for attaching LCD TV.