Stairmaster 7000pt Silver Screen is a stepmill machine with revolving steps platform. Working out on this machine feels the same as climbing an actual stairwell. However, with this stepmill, users can control their stepping speed from minimum 24 steps per minute to maximum 162 steps per minute. The step height cannot be adjusted and is fixed at 8 inches. Users have nine workout options that include fitness tests and training for controlling heart rate. The machine is powered by chain drive and alternator that can precisely adjust revolving of the stairs for optimum and safe workout.
Features at a Glance:
- Machine can accommodate maximum 300 lbs of user weight
- Stepping speed can be controlled from minimum 24 steps to maximum 162 steps per minute
- Fixed 8″ step height
- 9 programs for workouts that include Speed Interval training, Heart Rate Zone trainer, manual, Quick start, CPAT Fire Fitness Test, other fitness test, Calorie Burner, and Fat Burner workouts
- 20 levels of resistance adjustment
- Contact heart rate monitoring and compatibility with Polar telemetry system
- LCD C40 silver backlit console display
- Machine requires at least 10 feet high ceiling
- Reading rack, holder for water bottle, and accessory tray
- Readouts include resistance level, target heart rate, number of climbed floors and much more
All three Stairmaster 7000pt models have the same range of stepping speed and user weight capacity. The differences lie in the number of workout programs and the color of the backlit LCD console screen. The Stairmaster 7000pt has only six workout programs, while the other two models have nine. Even though the display of all three models is easy to read, users have a choice between blue and silver backlit LCD screen between the two models.